To stay healthy, turn off the TV and play together as a family.
- Allow no screen time for children under 2 years.
- Limit screen time for children 2 years and older to 2 hours a day.
- Make your children’s rooms “no screen zones” - they’ll sleep better.
- Turn off the TV when no one is watching it.
- If they see you with your face buried in a screen all day, they will do the same.
- If they see you turn off the screen and pick up a book, listen to music or go outside to play, they will do the same.
- 2 bananas cut into ½ inch slices
- ¼ cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons oat and honey granola cereal
- Place the sliced banana pieces on plate.
- Place 2 tablespoons of yogurt onto the plate.
- Place the tablespoons of granola cereal onto the plate.
- Use fork to pick up a slice of banana and dip into the yogurt, then into the cereal.